Monday, January 3, 2022

Making Plans for 2022!

 Happy New Year to everyone in genealogy land!

This is the year 2022 and I want to make a list of things I want to accomplish with my genealogy. I feel that I have not pushed as hard as I should. Also, I now have more time because I am retired. So, I have no excuses.

My Plan:

  • Blog once a week. 
  • Prepare a Locality Guide for Conway County and Van Buren County, Arkansas.
  • Start a Neighborhood Research Project (FAN Club) for my ancestors living in Arkansas.
  • Get familiar with the Library of Congress, NARA, and Freedman Bureau websites.
  • Read more genealogy published books and manuscripts.
I have been concentrating on my grandmother's ancestors on my mother's side. This is just a small part of my family research.  I still need to start on my grandfather's ancestors on my mother's side. On my father's side, I have to start researching for both his father and mother and their ancestors. 

But, in the year 2022, I am just concentrating on my grandmother's ancestry on my mother's side.

If you are reading this blog, comment on what your genealogy plans are for 2022. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment