Friday, January 7, 2022

Lost a Family

 I am looking at the descendants of Burrell McFarland. 

And presently, I can't find Burrell McFarland anywhere on the 1920's Federal Census. 

He was in the 1910 Census with his wife Kansas, daughters, Evelyn, Beadie, Lela, Alma, and granddaughter Curlie McCoy living in Bradly, Van Buren, Arkansas. 

Then, I found him again in the 1930 Census with  his daughter, Alma living in Welborn, Conway, Arkansas.

I have looked in every city/township in Van Buren and in Welborn Counties. I should be able to see Burl, Kansas, Alma, and Curlie. Kansas, his wife died in 1924; perhaps, he was with her at some hospital or assylum? But, where was Alma and Curlie? I thought they could have been living as servants somewhere. I am going to look for his other daughters. 

Hopefully, I will have good news when I post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment